Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Nude Elegance

The best way to look elegant is to for the Classic Look. 
My definition of Classic: Something Simple yet Noticeable 

Sounds ironic right? 
But truth is, this is how you get attention without exerting much effort.


I'm wearing a Nude Shift dress from ROMWE
Yes, it is indeed very simple in front BUT....


 don't you just love the cut-out back design of this dress?


I'd say the style is very sweet and modern. 
The self-tie ribbon is adorable, don't you agree?  


And Oh! the pleats of this dress make it all the more interesting. 
I'm SO in love with it!


So now, how do you accessorize without getting overboard?

I'd say a pair of shades and stunning heels is all you need.

I'm wearing shades from FLY
I just love how their sunglasses can easily perk my outfit. 
I look so chic and sophisticated.
FLY Shades offer various styles and colors that will surely
 catch your attention (or that guy you've been eyeing of ever since, wink wink)


For my heels, I'm wearing Rusty Lopez.
The metallic Gold of my shoes are simply perfect for the elegance of my dress.





If, however, you're the type of girl who loves to add more creativity, 
then you could be more experimental like what I did: 

Gigantic watch plus a French leather Beret Cap :)

Lastly, don't forget to SMILE.
SMILING is by far the best accessory. 
Trust me, guys can't help but notice girls who smile.




To know more of the brands I am wearing, visit:



Hope you enjoyed my post!

Love, 
IamMyOwnStylist



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You look amazing in this :)

    Just started following you, I'd love it if you followed back :)
    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily :) Thank you so much. Of course, I sure will :)

      Delete