Sunday, July 20, 2014

That Girl Next Door

Hello dear readers! I hope everyone is safe from the recent typhoon that hit the country.
To keep things light, I decided to share with you some quotes that I live by. 
Enjoy my Girl Next Door peg.


To live is the rarest thing in the world. 
Most people exist, that is all.” 
― Oscar Wilde

Life is worth living with a purpose. True enough, we have our own
self-serving goals but it should never stop there. 
I find myself the happiest when I'm able to be of service to other people.


Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can
And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.” 
― Nicholas Sparks

Things happen when we least expect it.
Every day, we encounter problems that may make us think less of ourselves.
As difficult as it may be, I try to remind myself that every day is an 
opportunity to make better versions of myself and I hope dear readers,
you do too. Having a positive outlook is key.


I have found that if you love life, 
life will love you back. 
― Arthur Rubinstein

Give and Take. I've always believed in that.
Don't take it literally though. 
What you invest in --- whether in education, career,
relationships, experience etc., these when used right will remain
an asset that no one can take away from you. 


You're never fully dressed without a smile
― Martin Charnin 

One of our best assets is our smile. 
With it, we become more approachable.
In fact, it's the best accessory for any outfit. :)

I hope I was able to inspire you in some way.
Now some details of my ensemble.


Denim Vest from Forever21
Necklace from Plains and Prints
Bangles by Tomato
Bag from ROMWE 
Shoes by WADE
Shades by Splatt MNL



Each one of you can make this world a better place to live in.
A pleasing personality, a positive outlook and a charming smile
will definitely bring you to places.

In my opinion, The Girl Next Door type of girl is 
the kind of girl most parents would approve of.
Let's all strive to become one. Stay sweet and Lovely!

Cheers,
IamMyOwnStylist


No comments:

Post a Comment