Thursday, August 28, 2014

Benetton

If there's one thing I always encourage my readers to do,
it's to be creative and experimental.
So here's my Benetton Peg while we're at it.


Yes, you've guessed it right.
My Benetton Peg is inspired by the Brand United Colors of Benetton.
Benetton is known for combining both color and energy in their clothing line.
Hence, my take on their Sports Collection Line.



Though the shirt is not from Benetton, 
I incorporated the brand's style to my look.
What do you think?


 Believe it or not, I "stole" this top from my brother's closet. lol
I felt like challenging myself and going beyond my usual "girly" look.
The outcome turned out extremely well especially with the matching Aviator shades.

Sport this ensemble in a polo match or any sports-related event,
and you'll look ultra chic. This can be worn in casual days as well.


Always remember to try out new things especially in fashion.
Who knows, you might actually enjoy and look good with it.

If by any chance, the style doesn't fit you, then who cares,
one day won't kill you. At least you made different versions of thy self.

Experiment while young because when you reach a certain age, 
people start to judge or ridicule what you wear. 

Better know what makes you look like a bombshell early :)

Love,
IamMyOwnStylist


Also, I'm a contributor at Sister Secrets,
you might want to check what's trending and
 know more about the latest diet technique in the market.
Check this link out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment