Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pop your Style

Hello readers! 
Get ready to make eyes pop with this look.

If you've been following my posts, this is my 6th Holiday ensemble suggestion.
If you've missed the others then feel free to checkout my previous looks.


On those days when you don't feel like wearing dresses yet still
want to sport a girly look, then this ensemble is perfect for you.

Expect lots of excursions, casual gatherings and photo-ops 
during the Holiday Season, and this look can be your best bet. 
Feel free to bring some extra footwear along for extra comfort.


RACHEL Sleeveless Blouse by PopStyle Manila
CIGARETTE Pants by PopStyle Manila

My entire ensemble is from PopStyle Manila,
a new fashion brand that I want to introduce to all of you.
What I love about the brand is that it embodies a go-getter attitude.
Simply unique and impeccable!



I know, I know, most of you might be scared to tryout Mustard pants
as it can be so tricky to style; but I say with the right color blocking,
you'll look fab! Just make sure that there is a proper contrast of light
and dark colors for a more balanced look.

Floral prints + Mustard Pants + nude heels = casual and chic look


The off-white sweetheart neckline illusion of my blouse combined 
with the front bow detail of my Cigarette Pants 
makes my look very feminine. Do try it out some time.


If you love my look, I encourage you to visit PopStyle Manila's website at
because PopStyle is not only an online store selling RTW clothes, 
 but they are also a brand that gives entrepreneurs and fashion-savvy
 individuals like you an opportunity to become your own boss.


You can apply as one of the following:

A Sub-Distributor
     Exclusively grow the business in your area through your own network of Resellers

A Reseller
     You can now start your own business, through your own clothing brand.
The best part is you get to work from home.




So if you love fashion and are curious about how to be a PopStyle Partner,
 then feel free to contact me or PopStyle directly 
via 0917-5806811 (Meg) or 0905-2816108 (Elaine) for more details :)

Can't wait to share with you more looks!
'til next time!


Love,
IamMyOwnStylist

No comments:

Post a Comment