Thursday, January 1, 2015

Time to Draft

Aside from fashion, I super love to eat.
So if there's one restaurant that I would recommend to all my readers this 2015,
it would be DRAFT Gastropub.

DRAFT may have opened their very first branch as early as 2011,
but they still remain as one of the finest European Gastropubs in the Metro. 


Here are some photos I was able to take
during one of our dinners in early 2014.
These photos are all unfiltered so feast with your eyes :)

 Clam Chowder

 Seafood Risotto

 Roast Salmon


Tenderloin

Side Dish

 Truffled Mushroom Risotto

DRAFT is also known for having the world's best beers
 so time to Eat and be Merry.

DRAFT Gastropub is available in
 Fort | Rockwell | Greenbelt | Alabang

Stay tuned for my fashion post for 2015 :)

Love,
IamMyOwnStylist

No comments:

Post a Comment