Saturday, January 3, 2015

All that Sparkle

Time for my First Outfit Post for 2015.
A Happy Happy New Year to Everyone! :)


Welcoming the New Year with Sequins!
It's said in Chinese Tradition that to attract luck and positive energy, 
one ought to wear bright colored clothing for the New Year :)


I got my shiny top from Clothes Buffet Manila.
This was one of my favorite hauls during the shopping buffet event.

For those who weren't able to attend the First Season, 
it's a must to experience the next. I heard it's going to be bigger and better. 
Something we can all look forward to this 2015.


To style this look, just add a classy scarf to pump up your ensemble. 

There are hundreds of ways to style a scarf so be creative.
I've showed you the first three. 
Have fun figuring out the rest :)

Sequins Top from Clothes Buffet Manila
Skirt from Tops & Totes
Gold-tone scarf from Pashmina


Love,
IamMyOwnStylist



No comments:

Post a Comment