Friday, April 17, 2015

Punk Princess

I've always wanted to sport a punk princess look, so here's my take on it! :) 


It might not be uso and even look baduy to some, 
but I'm just doing this for fun :) 
Who knows, some of you might even like it! 


I wore this dainty colored gown during my Uncle's Wedding last week. 
Of course, my footwear wasn't like this as it was a very formal event
and I had a role to play in the Ceremony so I wore a 
glittery silver pair that was similar to that of Cinderella (will show it next time) :) 


These photos were taken after the Church ceremony.
Modelling these sneaks are way too comfortable.
Totally understand those brave souls who dare wear this look, 
instead of the traditional glitz and glamour.

Punk princesses can be spotted during prom season.
However, they are a rare breed.
I guess sometimes you just have to learn not to care and just be who you are.


Remember readers that it's all about embracing your style and personality.
There are a lot of fashion trends, but not all would fit you.

A punk princess does not need to wear gowns like so.
As long as your style is edgy yet feminine,
you've got it going, girl! :) 


Love,
IamMyOwnStylist

2 comments:

  1. i feel you heeheee ;)

    eveeacosta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you Evellis! :) Stay true to yourself and it will show :) take care

      Delete