Thursday, February 1, 2018

Black Beauty

January flew by so quickly. Now we enter the love month, CNY and of course my birthmonth :) Triple celebration indeed.


For all the couples out there, stay in love; And for those still single, do remember that being single shouldn't equate to loneliness. Those drama should only take a few seconds, lol. I guess find what makes you happy and things will follow thru #notetoself


If you're still looking for that perfect date look, here's another style inspiration to keep the romantic vibe flowing. Floral dresses and strappy heels will never go out of style. Keep it classy by choosing solid or neutral colors such as black. Black elongates and slims your silhouette. 


I suggest curling your hair to give it some volume, and of course flashing your best smile to complete the entire look. No need to exert too much effort. Trust me, for boys, less is always more. That's about it, have fun and enjoy the night.


If you need more ideas on how to wear your favorite LBD, checkout my previous post on Back to Black for some fashion inspiration. I'll be posting more, so do dropby my blog often. Hope you enjoyed this post.


For more style updates



Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment