Saturday, February 17, 2018

Easy Love

There you go, it's mid February. I'm already a year older, and hopefully a year wiser.
This 2018, I feel that nude/earth tone palettes are a must wear.
It makes you look chic and polished; Easy-going without going overboard.


And yes who can forget Valentines? I may not have a significant other, 
but I am indeed blessed for the overwhelming love of family and friends.


 Someday the stars would align and hopefully lead me to the right guy.
And whoever that guy is, he sure is damn lucky. LoL


There's always this running debate if you can remain friends with your exes.
I actually don't think it's possible especially if there was intimacy involved.


Don't get me wrong though, if you really care for that person, 
there's no need to shut him/her out of your life completely. 
Yes, the daily conversations will stop, things will change, 
yet do remember that you can still greet him/her 
on special occasions because that would mean that he/she isn't forgotten :)


'Til my next post. Don't forget to share the love and be thankful with what you have :)

Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment