Monday, February 26, 2018

Walking on Sunshine

As it is often said, where flowers bloom, so does hope.
Welcoming summer with bright colors, a positive attitude and a smile.


With new projects in the pipeline, my twin and I will be busier than ever.
Can't wait to take a little "breather" from all the stress. 
Excited for our quick escapade this March and I can't wait to share it with you.

Skort from Plains & Prints |   Strappy Heels by PaylessPH

Speaking of summer, it's that time of year to bring out your floral dresses & nautical stripes.
Or go ahead and sport a casual & fresh look by betting on your favorite LWD.

Oversized Watch from TW Steel

Finish your look with bright accents such as red or orange.
A pop of color is definitely eyecatching.
Please go easy on dark colors. Choose colors that are relaxing to the eye.


Love,

Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment