Saturday, October 20, 2012

Make it Casual

There are just days when you want some "Me time"
In my case, this means non-stop Shopping!!!
Long hours of walking would only mean one thing: COMFORTABLE clothes is a must.


Comfort in my vocabulary doesn't mean wearing T-shirt and jeans.
Don't get me wrong though, I have nothing against it, but I guess I want more 'flavor' when it comes to style.

In fact, my friends rarely see me in simple attire.
You'll only remember seeing me in a t-shirt back in my Physical Education Class or when I'm going to sleep.

That's it. Hahaha.


Top from Landmark
Bottom from NewLover
Accessories from Carbon

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Post, I follow your fabulous blog can you please follow me back.

    http://stylesayso.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I'm glad you like my post. Thanks so much for visiting. Sure thing, followed you already :) take care

      Delete