Thursday, January 10, 2013

Powder Blue

This dress I'm wearing is actually a gift from Lei, one of my closest friends way back in high school. 
She's now living in Canada but I'm happy that we still do get in touch once in awhile.  
Distance should never be a barrier in any relationship. 
I guess it's just a matter of both parties making the effort on each other :) 

Dress by Bayo



Since the dress is simple, I decided to accessorize it with a belt. 
The belt is a perfect match! Don't you just agree?

Belt from Bazaar




I paired it with a bracelet set to add some fun-factor! Marc, another friend of mine gave this. 
He's my stalker (not the scary type, haha). I'm lucky to have known him.
Wow, my friends kind of sponsored my entire outfit already. How I love them! 

Bracelet Set from Tomato





"Sometimes you put up walls not to keep people out, 
but to see who cares enough to break them down"



Forever Loving my friends,
IamMyOwnStylist

No comments:

Post a Comment