Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Classic

A Merry Christmas to all my readers!!! :)


Pink or Peach would be one my recommended colors for the Holidays. 


For the clothing style, I would say that Peplum dresses are still in. 
They are so versatile that you can wear them in various occasions. 
All you need to do is mix and match with your favorite heels and accessories. 


Since I'm just going to the mall and having a Christmas dinner with my family,
 I only wore few accessories and a comfortable pair of walking shoes.


The dress did all the talking

Dress by Tops & Totes
Bracelets by Forever21 and H&M
Shoes by Melissa

I hope that we all remember the true meaning of Christmas.
Let us find love and happiness in the company of each other.

Material gifts are just things. 
The more relevant ones are those that money can't buy.
Family, friends, workmates and of course CHRIST.
Smile and have fun! :)


Cheers!
IamMyOwnStylist


No comments:

Post a Comment