Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Androgyny

This special post is dedicated to the man of my life: 
My Dad.

Since Father's Day is coming up, 
I thought of making something fun and creative.

I decided to portray my dad's style and personality through my #OOTD,
share the brands he is wearing and what keeps him looking good,
which explains my androgynous clothing.


Judging by the way I look, I'm sure you can now tell my dad's personal style.
I'll let you peek thru his closet. 

As you can see, my dad is fond of wearing formal yet fun and trendy clothes.
From Long Sleeves to Suit & Tie to his colorful Polo Shirts, 
these are his trade secrets in conquering the boardroom with style.
I'd describe his style as a Dapper Dad.

Some of the brands he loves to wear are:
 Perry Ellis, Marks & Spencer, Lacoste, Fred Perry (And the list goes on...)
These brands give great emphasis to tailored fit and fine fabrics
making him stylish all day long.

(Don't tell him I showed you though, lol)


And of course, shoes! 
My dad believes that one should not sacrifice comfort for style.
In fact, it should always go together.

Some of the brands he trust when it comes to footwear are the following:
 Cole Haan, Allen Edmonds, Autograph by Marks & Spencer, Bass, 
PabDer, Fratelli Rossetti and so on.

Now this is what I call luxury at its finest.



What I love about my dad's style is that it's all about dressing smart.
He looks effortlessly stylish. 
I'd marry him if he were only my age (kidding aside)
His mere presence never fails to command attention and respect.
#MyStylishDad


Since he is a businessman by profession, most of his time is spent accommodating 
various kinds of people ranging from suppliers, investors, 
engineers, bankers and the like.

As his daughter, I'm so proud of him because aside from him being a loving Father,
he sure knows how to give back to society. 

Currently, we are in the process of building a solar powerplant to address the power deficit 
of the country. It's not easy I tell you but I sure know it's going to be worth it. 
We need more Visionaries like my dad. People like him gives us hope for a better future.


Always remember that whether you are a guy or a girl, proper grooming and 
professional appearance is key in maintaining a positive impression in your workplace.


Thank you dad for loving us unconditionally.
This one is for you :)


What I love about my dad is that we complement each other. 
In fact, whenever we would go to the mall, there are some people who would
 even think that we are lovers for some reason. Crazy right? 

Maybe because we would hold hands while walking or 
he would put his arms around my shoulder or aka "akbay". 
We're so cute that way. (lol)

Dad is my shining armor while I am his damsel in distress.
He is full of humor and is very resourceful.
In fact, this photo below is inspired by him.

"A" is for Arsenio, not Avengers.
I will forever cheer for you Daddy. Thank you for your loving guidance.
You're my fashion inspiration for this post. Hope you like it.


Someday, I will make you very proud :)
I love you.

Hope you had fun my dear readers and hopefully you could also surprise your dad like I did.
It doesn't really have to be something extravagant. 
As long as it comes from your heart (cliche as it may sound), 
I'm sure it will make your dad happy and touched.

Long Sleeves from My Dad's Wardrobe
Cap from My Brother's Wardrobe
Skirt from Apartment8 Clothing



Love,
IamMyOwnStylist

No comments:

Post a Comment