Friday, June 20, 2014

The Big Break: #KITKATBreakMovement

Have you ever wished that you can be in two places at the same time?
Well, I have. Several times.
It's all because of one common enemy: S-T-R-E-S-S

Sometimes 24 hours in a day is not even enough for me.
My days are spent helping out in our family business which is amazingly diverse,
 as well as covering media events as a fashion blogger and stylist. 


On Mondays, I can be the Supervisor.
On Tuesdays, the Boss.
On Wednesdays, a Socializer.
On Thursdays, a Strategist.
On Fridays, a Model.

Come next week.....
It's no longer the same.
I'm all around. Trust me, being a Jack of All Trades is not that easy,
especially if mastery and consistency is required from you.
I can be an Engineer, Accountant, HR, Mechanic, I.T. Consultant and the like.
You name it. Welcome to my hectic life :)


So if given a chance, one skill that I definitely want to unlock and master is
MULTI-TASKING AT ANY GIVEN TIME
(of course, produce quality work)

I'm the type of girl who doesn't give up easily. 
Whenever I commit, I make sure that I give my more than 100% to it.
I want to learn and improve how to multi-task at any given time simply because 
I want to have time for myself.
Don't judge me though, my reasons aren't selfish.

I need to Transform myself and learn to balance work and play.
I want to shout "Bring It On" and fight life's struggles.


They say that to love others, you have to learn to love yourself.
The business my family is in is not geared on making profit alone;
in fact, it's beyond that.

We are developing a Solar Plant to help provide alternative energy sources to the country.
Most of the time it gets tiring especially with the numerous requirements 
we get from industry players, regulatory bodies, suppliers and the like.
Isn't that something? This is all for the country and to be able to address
the power shortage we will be having in the coming years.

So enough time to pamper myself is what I need.
Retail Therapy, tons of KitKat and a Movie Marathon is my definition of Taking A Break!
Simply because I know I deserve it.

Always make a way to make the impossible Possible!
I can't wait to TRANSFORM myself into someone better:
A better version of myself.

How about you?
Have you joined the #KITKATBreakMovement?


Love,
IamMyOwnStylist


No comments:

Post a Comment