Sunday, June 15, 2014

Fleur De Lis

Being a fashion blogger and entrepreneur, I always make it a habit to look good.
Though my work entails a lot of stress, I don't let it get the best of me.

In fact, people would often times ask me, "What is my secret to staying young?"
The answer is actually simple: I dress young
I am fond of wearing florals whether as print design or accessories. 

For me, florals are very charming. 
They boost my confidence and make me look approachable at the same time.
It brings out my ethereal beauty giving me that sweet classic look. 





What I love about Plains and Prints clothing is that it's very versatile. 
You can wear their designs in any occasion or activity and still look ultra chic.

 I love this brand because it's a perfect fit to my personality: 

Fun, Feminine and Stylish
I will forever be a Floral Lover

This is my perfect partner and my secret to staying young and alive.


How about you?

Are you a floral lover like me? 


A California Dreamer perhaps?


Or an Uptown Girl?


Whatever your style personality is, I'm sure Plains and Prints has got you covered.
I hope to be part of this Pre-Fall Preview event.
Hope to see everyone there :)

Love,
IamMyOwnStylist


No comments:

Post a Comment