Sunday, March 8, 2015

Feathers of Love

It's that season of love again wherein we all become giddy and in love.
Here's what I wore to a recent wedding I just attended.


I wanted something chic and fabulous so I wore this 
aqua-colored feather dress from THE RAMP.

Dress to impress, as they say. 
And perhaps a touch of Disney's Maleficent wouldn't hurt :)


This is how it looks at the back.


To complete my look, I wore a blue foliage gemstone drop earrings
by Glam Recital. I just love how the earrings match my ensemble.

Dress by The Ramp
Earring by Glam Recital
Pumps by Parisian

Always remember dear readers that

"Love comes in circles, and love takes its own time."
-Lady Antebellum


Hope you enjoyed this post.
Stay tuned for more :)

Love,
IamMyOwnStylist


No comments:

Post a Comment