Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Love at First Sail

As promised, here comes Part 2 of the featured wedding celebration.
Get ready to Set Sail with Captain Jason and his First Mate Christine.



As we entered the ship, we were welcomed by this nautical set.



It was truly a night to remember.

From that first dance as a couple


To Endless kisses


And to Rekindled Friendship


Photo from Kyra Chong |

These two are definitely going to have a long yet beautiful journey.
And yes, they have perfected the art of smiling.


For those who might be too shy to ask who did her gown,
I had a quick chat with the bride herself.
Christine is wearing a creation by Cecilio Abad.


And speaking of fashion, if you've read my previous post, 
you would have noticed that I did an outfit change.

For the Reception, I wanted to sport a look that is 
both earthy and elegant to embody a romantic vibe.

| Two Piece Dress by Maye & Faye |

Instead of going for something lavish and intricate, 
this time I went for an ensemble that is simple and understated,
the kind that will make you look fabulous, even without trying.


Pastel and Nude colors will always be one of my top choices because it 
highlights my silhouette as well as brings out my skin's natural glow.
Finish the look with gold accents and a nude pair of heels :)


More photos before I call it a night.


Love,


For more updates on fashion and lifestyle,
feel free to follow me in




No comments:

Post a Comment