Thursday, November 8, 2012

Shades of Grey

It just got me thinking...

How do you know if it's the right time? 
In love...
In relationships...
In business...


Well, those were my thoughts for the night... 
Good thing with dressing up, I'd say it's my forte. 
No problem with that.


Off-shoulder and flowers.
You can never go wrong with it. 
You will instantly look chic without being too flashy.

 Muffin Clothing


Everything in the future does seem to be in shades of grey
There is just no certainty. 
And truth is, that scares me the most. 
But then again, maybe it's meant to be that way. 

Maybe in time, we will be able to fill this gap and simply just know... Hopefully :)

                                                                                                               Hugs,
                                                                                                               IamMyOwnStylist

No comments:

Post a Comment