Monday, April 18, 2016

Model Off-Duty

Before you judge, i'm not a model nor a superstar.
Although I do wish of becoming one, 
sadly I don't have the looks nor the height.


But if ever there comes a day I'm given an opportunity
to be on print or media, then why not. 
Honestly, I'd even do it for free :)


Up until today, I am very grateful that I was able to 
somehow live the impossible dream. 


If you've been following my blog, 
then you would have read my post entitled Runway Dreams
wherein I got to model under Plains & Prints for the Glorietta Vibe event. 


That moment was indeed surreal. 
I pray that it's only the beginning of beautiful things to come.


If you share the same sentiments like I do, 
three words: Pursue Your Dreams.


In fact, aside from my runway gig, 
the closest I've had to achieving my dreams is my very own fashion blog. 
It's not perfect but someday I hope to get my own share of the spotlight. 

Now that you know my story, what better way 
to live the moment than to take cue from models themselves.


My 'model off duty' look will focus on white pieces.
I'd go for a white offshoulder top paired with jeans and white sneakers.
For a chic yet sweet look, caps will definitely be part of my ensemble.


Special mention to my good friend Hannah for this beautiful top.
I feel fresh and au naturel, just the way I wanted!

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment