Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mi Amore


A few days ago, we gave mom the 'royal treatment' she deserves. 
Aside from giving her some presents for Mother's Day,
our family took her out for dinner. 


Being the stylist in me, a special occasion like so 
made me want to look all glammed up.
If you've been following my blog, 
 Apartment 8 would always be one of my favorite go-to ensembles. 


Their fashion pieces are classy yet timeless; 
Chic yet feminine. Simply fashion forward for the modern you.
Take for instance this Apartment 8 Wrap Dress which allows you
to create endless styles ---brilliant in every way!


Creating my own version of a demi-goddess look, 
 I styled the front of my dress with 
off-the-shoulder Ruched Straps, and a ribbon at the back. 


That's just one of many ways I can style this maxi.
Perhaps, I'll save my other creations for another post.

Someday I do hope to get a chance to collaborate 
with this brand (together with my twin of course).
Super love their dresses --- a style haven for every fashionista!


Just to give you some snippets about the celebration,
we had dinner at
BLACKBIRD at The Nielson Tower
Ayala Triangle Gardens, Salcedo Village Makati City


We ordered around six dishes but I'll only share two as you've definitely
have to try out this place. Food and Ambiance is just perfect!

Lasagna ala Blackbird 

| Portobello Mushroom , Asparagus, Fontina, Truffle Oil |



Pizza Ala BlackBird 

| Italian Sausage, Fennel, Tomatoes, Mozzarella and Chili |



Thanks Mom for all the love. I might not be good in expressing it,
but you definitely mean the world to me.


And of course, always thankful for the love of Family :)


Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment