Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Perfect Partner

When you look at the mirror, what do you see?
(This question I rhetorically raise to everybody)

I’m now in my mid 20s and I’ve got my hands full. 
Imagine handling energy, telecom and the healthcare business altogether. 
Oh, the pressure I get every single day just to learn the ropes of the business. 
Like a chameleon, I adapt.

Don’t get me wrong though, I’m not complaining. 
Yes, I admit it’s difficult but I see it more as a challenge to make myself better.  

As a blogger and fashion stylist ( told you I’m busy! =D ), I make sure that I look presentable every day.
Believe me when I say that what I wear affects my mood.
I simply draw confidence from my outfit to make me look and feel better.


Checkout my different looks! 
I'm proud to say that Plains and Prints is my perfect partner from day to night.


I am Anne Curtis' Perfect Partner to own her Plains and Prints OOTD because like Anne, 
I am a woman of character. I am career-driven yet fun and fearless.
I am strong yet very feminine. I empower change yet remain down-to-earth.

Thanks to Plains and Prints' versatility, it has always been part of my wardrobe essentials. 
I can be smart, bold and casual during the day and be sophisticated and stylish during the night. 
Easy transformation. Pair it with the right accessories and you're good to go.

Gone are the days when you have to wear a default attire just to look professional and event-appropriate. With Plains and Prints upbeat and modern collections, there's no such thing as Plain old boring you. Like Anne, you'll not only look good but feel great! Heads will turn and people will notice you. Now that's beauty and confidence at its finest.

Plains and Prints is where Fashion meets Function. It understands me. 
Like Anne, it is a brand I trust. My perfect partner day in, day out.

                                                                                                                                                                  Photo from Plains and Prints Website


Again, I welcome my idol to the Plains and Prints family.
Plains and Prints is certainly in good hands.
Stay beautiful everyone! 
And hopefully this time, when you look at the mirror, you'll see someone better.
A better you :)


                                                                                         Photo from Plains and Prints Website

Checkout Plains and Prints for more fashionable finds:

Love,
IamMyOwnStylist

No comments:

Post a Comment