Friday, August 2, 2013

On the Edge

Have you heard about the latest in fashion?
# TEECULTURE
It's getting back to basics with a twist.
 
 
Trust me, an ordinary t-shirt is plain old boring,
 but a statement tee like this I'm wearing screams attention.

 
In fact, I don't even have to say much as my tee shirt can do all the talking.
How original and insanely creative! 
 
 
 One easy advice for all young and hip individuals out there:
EXPRESS YOURSELF
Flaunt your style and show them what you've got.
 
____________________________________________________
 
I would describe my look as edgy chic.
Remember those movies wherein a typical plot is
to hitch a ride after the car broke down in the middle of nowhere.
Well, this is my version of that.
 
 
How to sport the look:
 
Military leather Beret Cap
Eye Channel Shades
Dangling Earrings
 
 
 SM TEECULTURE Shirt
folded sleeves
 dog tag necklace
 
 
Rough it up with some tie-dye denim shorts
(unbuttoned!)
 
 Chic boot-like heels
___________________________________________
 
 
So how do you like my look?
This time, it's my turn to dare you to be daring.
Time to bring out that swag in you.
Dare to show the world your style and join the Tee Revolution with me.
 
                                                                                                                 Photo from SM Youth Website


 
Cheers,
IamMyOwnStylist

No comments:

Post a Comment