Thursday, October 17, 2013

Femme Fatale

To spice things up a bit, I'm bringing Femme Fatale back with a twist. 
Here's a sneak peak of what to expect.

When it comes to fashion, there are 3 things that most women dislike

A)  That she be caught wearing the same piece of clothing 
B)  That she meet her doppelganger and be fashion policed as to who wore it better, and
C)  That she has nothing to wear (though her closet is full, how ironic)


I know, I know. It sounds superficial or trivial, but I’m sure that you’ve heard one of these statements from your friends, colleagues and even from yourself. 

I for one am guilty, but that was then, because now I finally got my secret weapon: My LBD


LBD by Forever21

That Little Black Dress inside your closet can be your best friend or worst enemy, depending on how you use it of course. If you have worn your LBD for countless times without changing your look, then say hello to plain old boring Jane. 

However, if you’re like me who loves to experiment by mixing and matching clothes, then creativity and attitude are all you need to make that look work.


I'll be featuring each of my looks so stay tuned!
Which look is your favorite? Feel free to drop a comment :)


Love,
IamMyOwnStylist

No comments:

Post a Comment