Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sexy Back

As promised, here's my 2nd post of my travel series.
So this is what I wore during my 2nd day in Hong Kong.

Don't you just love my top?
I got it from Soigné Clothing, one of my recommended online shops for chic elegant wear.

The front may look simple but the back says it all.
I'm definitely bringing sexy back with this low back ribbon peplum.


I added a twist to my look by wearing an NBA Denver Nuggets cap.
It's the perfect topper for my eye-catching attire.



So now off to my Hong Kong recommendations.
If you haven't heard of or been to Charlie Brown Cafe, then you're in for a treat.
You'll definitely feel like a child again! Perfect for kids and kids at heart.


Just look at the interior of this place!
Perfect chill spot for hanging out with friends


Charlie Brown Cafe is located in Tsim Sha Tsui's Cameron Road.
So this is what we had for breakfast.


After which, off to more pictures






After an hour and a half, it was time for lunch.
Yes, I know, we eat a lot :)

 We dined in a Chinese Restaurant near the vicinity.
The food was sumptuous.


Of course, I wouldn't miss one of my favorite dishes!
Peking Duck


For Dessert, we had some yummy treats.


Hope you enjoyed my post!
Stay tuned for my 3rd day in Hong Kong!


Love,
IamMyOwnStylist


No comments:

Post a Comment