Saturday, September 22, 2012

Royal Bliss












Do you know what Cleopatra's 
favorite color is?









It's PURPLE. I actually thought it was Gold but I was mistaken. 

History has it that Cleopatra's love for the color had her servants soak 20,000 Papura snails for a week just to obtain an ounce of purple dye.

I just learned this today. Interesting Trivia.







Purple actually denotes Royalty and Mystery. This is probably one reason why people of authority love this color.

Darker shades of purple are fit for people who have a more commanding personality while lighter shades they say are fit for the romantic and delicate.



I definitely belong to the latter. For me, Purple is a unique color. You don't find a lot of outfits with that shade. So when I saw this dress, I fell in love with it. It's pleasing to the eyes and just makes me in a good mood.

Dress from TwentyOne


 Sequined Ring from Europe
Lipstick by Clinique



No comments:

Post a Comment