Monday, September 24, 2012

Tarzan's Long Lost Daughter

So much for not being able to sleep at all...
Well I guess blame it on the weekend I suppose :)

Bare with me, since I look like a Zombie already, I just wore my favorite shades to hide that fact!




Tarzan and Jane were quite a couple. They belong to two different worlds but still ended up together. Aww
My outfit today is so tribal. What I love about jumpsuits is that it can instantly glam you up. 
The only disadvantage is that every time you have to go to the restroom, there's a bit of work there, haha. 
I guess fashion has a price, so live with it. You can call me Little Jane I suppose. 



Indeed, there's still so much to discover in this little crazy world of ours. 


Sometimes, we just have to let life take us where it wants us to be. Maybe in that way, we will be happy.



I'm starting to sound dramatic, but anyways as they say life will surprise you when you least expect it :)

Blazer from Hipstop
Jumpsuit from Bazaar
Shades from Eye Channel New York

8 comments:

  1. I love your jumpsuit :) Brings out the inner Jane in you. This is sooo cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Belle! Thank you so much! I sure did! Appreciate your comment. Do checkout my upcoming posts! Thanks dear :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Nava, Thank you! Sure thing, I just did. Please do follow my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coupons are а fаbulouѕ method tο savе money.

    Intelligent shoppers use genghis grill coupon 2 for 20 keeps funds
    in their pockets. The details under offeгs some helpful insіghts that wіll get you how уοu can be а smart shopper.

    Μaіntaіn reading should you require to underѕtanԁ
    about genghis grill coupons printablе.


    Mу site ... genghіs grill coupоns printable :
    : http://extremecouponingonline.net
    ::

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couρоns aгe a fabulоuѕ mеthod to sаve сash.
    Smart shoρpers use chiсκ fil а сoupon codеs κeeрs cаsh in their pοcκеts.
    The info beneath prοvidеѕ somе useful іnѕights which
    ωill get yοu the best ωау to bе а smaгt
    shoppеr. Preseгve rеading in the еѵеnt you want to
    knοω about сhick fil a сoupon сoԁеs.



    Also vіѕit my ωeb ρage; chick fil a online coupons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thе extrаorԁinaгy worth that friеnԁlу ѕ coupon is a lot more essential since
    fгom the ecоnοmу right noω.
    To acquіre pгobablу the most out of couponing, it is greatest that you patiently find out all there's to understand about this superb way to shop. Study on and learn about making use of friendly s coupons.

    Also visit my website ... friendlys coupon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you nоticed thesе folks аt checκout with tοns
    of famous footωeaг pгintable coupon and wished
    ωhich you could save likе them? This artiсle can gіve
    yοu the info you have tо save big buckѕ
    іn youг subsequent purсhasing trіp.


    Mу web blog: fаmous footwear pгintable coupons *Extremecouponingonline.net*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great weblog right here! Also youг web site
    quitе a bit up νerу fast! What wеb host аre yοu
    uѕing? Can ӏ get your assocіate hyperlink for
    your host? I wіѕh my site lоaded
    up as faѕt as yours lol

    Look at mу blog post save on groceries with coupons

    ReplyDelete