Tuesday, September 11, 2012

DollFace

Don't get me wrong.
I'm not Barbie who's perfect in every angle. In fact, I'm far from being one.
But who wouldn't wish to have at least some resemblance of her.

So this is my own remake.
No judging please :)
Being a chinita, I will just call myself an Oriental Doll.
(laughs)





My take on dolls. Curled Hair, Pink Lips and Lace!



 Remember, dolls come in many shapes and sizes. Go Figure.
Stay tuned for my next post.


Outfit from Bazaar
Flats from MIA, USA

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful.
    Your concept of having Curled Hair, Pink Lips and Lace; really brings out the "Oriental Doll" in you.

    Great Job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable. ANd I always thought Barbie was dumb and you seem so smart and down-to-earth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nothy, my heartfelt thanks. I'm glad that you're one of my loyal followers. I'm not Barbie and I have so many flaws, but just like everyone else, I try to make the most out of it :) Take care

      Delete
  3. Hi there! I'm a new follower from MBC and I'd love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com and Pinterest! I follow back all of my Pinterest followers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! thanks for following. Sure thing. Sorry but I don't have Pinterest, but i'll follow your blog :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Jeremy :) didn't expect you liking this! Appreciate your comment! I'm flattered, kidding :) Do checkout my blog often!

    ReplyDelete