Monday, September 3, 2012

Blue Crush

I wanted to wear something casual and comfortable, yet still be in style. 
So this was the look I came up with while visiting Robinsons Magnolia and dining at Buffet 101.

Tip: Pointed shoes give you an illusion of longer legs



Sheer Blouse with Fringes from Bazaar 


Graphic Shorts  from Bazaar
Bangles from Forever 21
Ring from Carbon


Pointed-toe Pumps from MNJ




This outfit actually makes me feel light and bubbly. The ultra light fabric is just perfect for strolling around the mall. Take away the heels and voila....I can head to the beach in no time :)




6 comments:

  1. Hiya! ^.^ Lovely Blog! I'm your new follower, welcome to follow me back:
    http://purelyenchanted.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello. nice skirt! i follow your blog. if you don't mind follow me back. =)

    http://priskajr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, great blog. I found you on Blogaholic and I am your newest follower. Please follow me back...

    www.aftagley.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nothy! :) I'm glad you like it. Sure, no problem :)

      Delete